Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Break Reflection [Revised] (More Thought)

During the winter break I have done mainly two things, hang out with friends and family and went shopping. Before Christmas I hung out a lot with my family and people came over my house to celebrate Christmas Eve. On Christmas day me and my family exchanged gifts and spent the day together, at night we went to another relatives house for dinner and that was very enjoyable because I got to see people I didn't see Christmas Eve. The day after Christmas me and my family went shopping and spent about 4-5 hours doing so, it was a very enjoyable experience because I got stuff that I wanted and didn't get on Christmas. After the day of shopping more friends and family came over to my house and spent about a week here (until the day after New Years) and I enjoyed that because it was very fun.

You could say that my Christmas experience was the experience of the typical American. I say this because I spent Christmas with my family, I went shopping after words and spent a lot of time with my friends and family. The typical AWOL for Christmas and New Years after speaking to different people about there own experience, was the same as mine. Everyone had the same story of opening gifts on Christmas, going shopping afterwards and spending time with families and friends nothing more, nothing out of the ordinary.

No comments: