Thursday, May 28, 2009

Industrial Food

I watched the Meatrix and I thought it was very entertaining while educational. I thought it was a good idea how they made it because it informed people while also pertaining to they're interest because of its relation to the movie "The Matrix". What these short movies show is that the American culture treats food and animals as nothing more then a business and they would sacrifice the peoples good health just to make money. What that tells me is that American puts money before anything else; that is something I already knew but this just helped solidify the assumption because if these business men are making food the way they are now and if we keep eating it we are eventually going to die in my opinion because its horrible, it really is horrible. The fact that we can't take the time to make sure that something so simple as food is clean enough and healthy enough for us to eat then whats going to happen with the more complicated things later on in the future? Just a thought. I watched some of the animal cruelty video and I thought that video just helped prove the above statement because the way the people treated these animals were completely outrageous and I just wonder if they even think of these animals of living, breathing creatures. I was just very very disgusted.

No comments: