Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Food Journal

Dinner (Night Before): For dinner the night before me and my family had shrimp, rice, chicken (for those who didn't want the shrimp), mixed vegitables, and salmon. We ate at the kitchen table and we all talked. After dinner I did the dishes. I enjoyed what I was eating.

Breakfast (Today): For breakfast I had cookie crisp cereal. While eating the cereal I was watching TV because I was eating by myself while others were getting themselves together. I enjoyed what I was eating but I am not so much a fan of milk and that threw off the satisfaction a bit.

Lunch: For lunch today I had some chinease-mexican food. I ate 2 chicken soft tacos and had some pepsi to go along with it. I started getting hungry (prior to lunch) around 12 and I thought that was mainly because of the fact that I ate breakfast in the morning, if I had not eaten breakfast I most likely would have started getting hungrier earlier; maybe around 10 or 11.

Dinner: Tonight for dinner we are having ground turkey, mixed vegitables and V8 Juice, and Rice. We most likely will be eating together as a family and I will be doing the dishes as I do every night.

No comments: