Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Whats In My Fridge?

In my fridge there is:

Cool whip
Chicken
Turkey dogs
Turkey bacon
Butter
Eggs
Lactaid milk
Soy milk
Soy butter
Ice tea
Water
Green tea
Cheesecake (from a sunday party)
Shrimp with pasta

and we try to eat together as much as possible. Also dinner is the last thing we can eat for the night so if you don't have dinner then you don't eat anything for the rest of the night. My family tries to eat as healthy as possible so that we don't get sick and just to be healthy. And that's about the jist of it. I believe what my families rituals when it comes to eating meals is we pray together

1 comment:

AhDee said...

Does your family not eat after dinner because of the 2-hour rule*? I also found it interesting when you wrote "shrimp with pasta." I probably would have said "pasta with shrimp," if I would actually find pasta in my refrigerator to begin with.

*Anything you eat within 2 hours before sleeping will not be digested and remain in your system.