Friday, April 17, 2009

Break Homework

My families experience with health care in the US has been a particularly good one. My parents have said that they have not had any problems with health care and have in fact been able to get the insurance companies to pay for every medical problem we have had. We also got them to pay for the births of me, and my sisters. No one was ever denied treatment, but we really also haven't been sick enough to really be hospitalized except for a few instances. Every doctor we've had did not worry about payment.

My experience with health care has really contrasted with the movie SiCKO and that is because in the movie everyone had bad experiences and were getting denied treatment while my family has not had to pay medical bills and even got the insurance to pay for a surgery that was not necessarily medical and that has been good for us.

No comments: